mercredi 11 novembre 2015

This happen to me this morning while waiting to have A Racist Muslim


Short story this morning at the CLSC at 6:00
There was a Lebanese who speaks only  English and a few minutes later comes after a Cameroonian who speaks French  and after a Lebanese who speaks French and a Lebanese man. He starts to say Canadians and this:
Quebecers are all ignorant, they do not know Canada, they only want money and sex. You are all miserable, you come here and no job, etc. I told him simply if you are not happy here I pay your ticket and go back to your democratic Canadians country.are bastards, spat on us, you are racist. 
I ask the Cameroonians that it would if somebody would talk to him like that Cameroun. He told me I not get involved in the conversation and smiling. The Lebanese was happy to do it for him.
Because you're so smart I ask you questions? How much it has jurisdiction in Canada, 10 not  Why is 13.
No one wants to hire you? You certainly know Adonis Arab stores, he says yes, you know Byblos Arabic, he says yes, you know Intermarché, Arabic, he said, yes.
I give you an example, Cameroon, here is a company boss and he hires you. Tomorrow morning you require accommodations, special services for you, paid leave in addition to our holidays, etc. 
I'll tell you, Adonis has five very large stores, it does not want Muslim employee, warped, etc. There is a year in downtown, and he did a test. It urges a Muslim, the day after the Muslim wants to do his prayers and dictated his terms. Adonis was outside sacred. 
The Muslim can bring Adonis court of Rights and Freedoms both are Arabs. This is one reason that people like you can not find a job. 
You, sir will hire you a person who will give you everyday problems? He did not answer. The problem is resolved the stopping your constant attacks against the Quebec people, with your niqab veils, do not touch pork, requiring the withdrawal of halloween, remove the Christmas trees, in schools to remove music, no longer sing, to have women-only pools, putting signs in the windows, etc. You insist, insist, insist, and we are disgusted with your requirements.
I told him if he wants to keep talking like a fool, we do not want in our discussion. Therefore there are about 20 people around me who were listening to all races and people were talking about.
I ask him and the Lebanese who was dressed like all of us, have you ever been to Dubai. She said No. He said yes, and South Africa, he said yes. 
So what is your use? I am a pilot lines. 
By making jokes as usual, I ask him, it's very beautiful to visit the capital of South Africa, Janesbourg, and he said yes. I said this: you have landed in the wrong place the capital Pretoria is the country's center. I have had no response from the man.
I continue to talk to him about Dubai, and he said they have made ​​this city one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and that's really true. Only Arabs can build in the desert such grandiose cities.
I ask him what's tallest tower and if it is true that guests of this building can play golf on the roof, and the inhabitants have small planes in their garages? Can you name me the name of this tower, I have a memory loss now. He can not answer? I told him this is the Burdj Dubai.
Did you know also in Dubai, it uses a Quebec invention to water the desert. He told me No. 
You fool Quebecers who speak, knows. His smile was red and explained.
The door opens at 7:25, I was the third, the fourth and the Lebanese him the fifth. I take three tickets instead of one. 
I give my place to the Lebanese, said thank you, she was happy because she has to go to work. 
I give back my ticket to this man. I told him that we do not all ignorant, and I really did not appreciate what you have said about us. You have all the free services as we all do, and you have not paid. We have received and your Islamic racism continues to destroy any Arab to us. 
If you want people to help you is like everywhere else, so be smart, do you integrate or you will spend your whole life cry and you'll be happy, you will be another Adil Charkaoui, frustrated. He apologized. I hope I opened her eyes a little.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire