vendredi 27 février 2015

Dental Clinic of the University of Montreal No Reasonnable accommodation for Christian born in Canada

Dental Clinic of the University of Montreal
No reasonable accommodations for Christians and Canadians born in Canada


From: Diane Blain
The accommodations are made ​​just for religious minorities such as Muslim, Jewish, Pakistani, Kurds, and other visible and invisible minorities but never forCanadians.All Canadians are citizens of births last orders as opposition parties in Ottawa and the Quebec Liberal government
Diane Blain, patient, Christian and Canadian born in Canada comes to the dental clinic at the University of Montreal and this is what she hassuffered.
I'm damn good and here it is to bepolite.
I was referred to the Dental Clinic of the University of Montreal with a friend because the costs are more affordable .... What I need now. I enrolled in December and the lady said that the wait was more than a year. But it gave me an appointment today February 23 and I was glad ....


Finally I can repair my three fractures of teeth and do my root canal. My appointment at 13: 30 pm, and finding no place in the parking lot. ... I advise that I will be late .... The lady did not say problem. I finally opted for a paid parking emoticon. Get Registered and directing me in the waiting room.
After two minutes, a doctoral student asks me to follow   
What a nightmare, oh no, why herehappens to me ... ShitI say in my head ... not crouches Diane, hold upstraight.It was a veiled chalice. I take my courage in both hands and wonder when to follow, I said, "is that it is you that will give me care?" Answer, yes but we will be both. I am asking him "do it is you who will give me care" answer Yes.
So I said, "You know I have nothing against you but your veil is really against my beliefs and hurts me my deepest values

​​"There has always ben one end to be disgust I think."Is it possible to have another person please?"
She glares at me with his black coal eyes and turns heel without a word.
Two other students arrive shortly after many nice lead me in the room examination. They prepare me for a questionnaire and for dental radiography and then comes the director Dr. Beaulieu and I think he will decide if I meet the university admission criteria.
But dear Doctor arrives before dental radiography and me said, "what happens"?  
I start to explain my dental problems ... he cuts me off and said "no it's about your attitude towards thestudent"as if was from another planet and looking at me funny way.  
I explain my viewpoint (value: gender equality, non-respect of my beliefs ...) He said he can not solve this problem and leads me in the office of the big bossMr.  
André Phaneuf, I talked with him for over half an hour. He asks me if there is denied access to the University of veiled women .... Bla bla ... bla ...
... I'm just a tabernacle that is too difficult for him to manage staff he can not afford to accept me as a client to the University.
Yet there were forty students and only veiled. This small crissthere wentto complain that I asked another person.  
I now like crying, not punishment but anger. My rights are violated .... I'm so into "crunches" ...
And you Michel Trudeau if only you had been next to me ... you. Lee Tardif, Manon Arsenault, Bayou Bilitis and all others who are fighting against Islamization, can be together we have found the right words.
I ask all my Facebook friends to copy and paste my text and ask your friends to do the same. I would like all of Quebec know that the rights of ethnic Quebec are fragile because of the pack of Islam ... I want a "reasonable accommodation" is that someone can help me ... I'm tired of me fight. And you my friend Gilles Grégoire what do you think my rights have been violated.
Commentary from a journalist
Dental Clinic of the University of Montreal
A woman, Diane Blain, published on his Facebook page status explaining his refusal to see served by a veiled student at the Dental Clinic of the University of Montreal. This has a lot reacted negatively as positively.


Basically, she told the veiled student she would not be served by it because it was against his beliefs and that it hurt her in his values deep, specifying that it was nothing against her personally.
Following this, a doctor and director spoke to her and she has specified the importance to her of equality man woman and that she believed that he was within his rights to refuse to be served by a veiled woman for that reason. He was denied his care.
So she asked her friends to share her status by specifying that she would like "all of Quebec know that the rights of ethnic Quebec are fragile because of the pack of Islam .... "Obviously, this story raises many questions and requires a bit of dustingquestion.?
Can we disagree with the veil
First, the central  Can you disagree with the veil? The answer is yes.
While for some it's just a piece of cloth inconsequential and other religious item that should be seen by everyone respectfully, especially since it would be protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Unfortunately for them, others can not miss the fact that the web is now only worn by women, with all that it behaves like connotation against the equality man woman, beyond to hear from the veiled women.
These are opinions and no, it has nothing to do with racism or any other kind of charge since the color of the skin or other genetic element could be comparable to a hardware religious expression.
And in terms of the charge of intolerance, we must keep in mind that for some people the failure illustrated the veil opposite gender equality woman is more important than respect for women under the veil, and vice versa.
So those who insult Diane Blain do only having in mind that it is essential to respect the choice to wear the veil, disregarding it can send as a message for others. But this is not enough to answer the question I raise my way: can we refuse to accept the services of a veiled woman?
woman'sright to refuse
Regarding the right to refuse to be served by a  veiled, it does not exist, unfortunately for Diane Blain. Moreover, it must be remembered that the debate on the PQ's charter had brought as argument against religious symbols for state employees that these signs could offend some people, so it was better to ban them, the same way that it is forbidden for example to display his political allegiances.
But as we know, the project fell through and anyway even if such rule had been formalized, it is not even certain that this student would have had the obligation to refrain from wearing the veil, just because it is a student and that even in the project charte there was not the idea of banning religious symbols for students.
So this law of neutrality is not a fantasy.
So, deciding to act as if it were a right acquired Diane Blain was placed in a difficult position, since nothing in our society, no indication that it had to accommodate.
What she should do is to make an application directly to a person clinical resource, and in the case of a refusal, if having to deal with a veiled student was more difficult for him than endure his tooth problem, to refuse to do business with this dental clinic and s 'go away.


It has the right to his opinion and act accordingly, whatever one may think. But I do not think it was useful to mix the student veiled it unless absolutely hold to tensions in a society that does not lack ...
"What all of Quebec know that the rights of Quebec strain are fragile because of the pack of Islam ...
"Where,in my opinion, Diane Blain mix everything and badly published his opinion is when it opposes" the rights of Quebec strain "on "pack of Islam." Sorry, but there is no question of the rights of ethnic Quebecers versus those of Muslims. It is not an open war, but to know where are the rights of everyone and the position of the state in relation to religion.
There are many Muslims who are against the wearing of sailing, including Fatima Houda-Pepin, including Amir Khadir at one time. And stock Quebecers who see no problem with the veil. This is not a debate that features two monolithic blocks, although it tends to have it so, as one side or the other, for all sorts of reasons. Vive multiculturalism at the Pierre Elliott Trudeau to destroy all values ​​of a nation.


Conclusionconclusion,
In  this story raises is the inability to speak and react about a controversial topic with the tools of reason. And keep in mind the context. Even Diane Blain felt shaken in its values, I do not see why he had to do so, forgetting that the political context does not give him right and he should still live together. we must lower down before all religious minorities we Quebecers.
And we have enough space in the public space to talk about these subjects outside of our relationship of proximity, even with strangers. I think increasingly we prostrate ourselves before the Quebec Muslim majority is unwilling assimilated to the majority.
Signed Renart Léveillé
NB Another blind that protects minorities and ostracize the majority, a world upside in Canada and Quebec. He is lucky not to be in Saudi Arabia or Iraq with comments like this it would be stoned but in Quebec we give him the right to speak and insult of the kind Québécois.
http://www.cliqueduplateau.com/2015/02/24/diane-le-voile-et-lemoticone-frown/
http://actualites.sympatico.ca/nouvelles/blogue/diane-blain-refuser-services-femme-voilee


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire